Sunday, September 8, 2013

A drop still suspended



As if it is, or as if it was..Versions of ways built before, for our possible destinies..Sharing a parallelism acquired from around..From all presents and pasts, that are still revolving..Or translating..From here's origin point..To..All..
Don't really remember what I've lived..All I do is to watch, and try to remember what was, then..To try to bring in this present all the pasts..An to try to understand how it all changed the egos of me..
I keep my confusions for stability, only..For the stability of the ways that I've never tried..And for what I still am, somehow, now..For me, as a part of the whole..
There is a part of us in everything to be discovered..Like parts of all the universes existing, and, yet, unexplored..
You and I share same arounds..Same silhouettes of pasts..As if we lived those unspoken worlds of before.. As if we stopped a drop of time that is blocked and suspended by our wish as entities, only..

No comments:

Post a Comment