Thursday, April 26, 2018

Good future ahead for car builders as it comes from my serious proposal

In viata asta am fost educat sa ma inhib, si sa ma string in mine, desi am avut unele idei bune nu am putut sa le dezvolt. Am de mult timp frustrari, si de asta cred ca e mai bine sa scriu ceva aici. Am vrut sa ii contactez pe unii, ca sa realizez ceva, lucruri absolut concrete, dar care ar fi trecut fara sa fie luate in seama, pentru ca sint unele cauze pe care le stim cu totii, pentru ca toti le-am trait. Acum cred ca e bine sa le spun. Deci.

I have a serious proposal for all car makers all over, I have a brilliant concept to sell to you (a device attached to the car), something that will increase your sales, because it helps people a lot. It's in my mind only, not in my computer, or on paper (for obvious reasons). It will have a great future, because it's rich in possibilities of other developments (I'm an experienced Canadian Mechanical Designer, so I know what I'm talking about). It's not built/applied yet, so, you have choices. I don't have all details finished, but I know exactly how it will work (I've elaborated it in time , also I am alone in this project). I want this achieved, device working as expected, and happy customers, I don't want publicity of any kind. I need 2-3 specialized engineers to help me thru design & prototyping , but all at the right moment. The patent will be yours, after.
I wanted to contact you independently, but I'm sure it would not work this way, so, let me know if you want an advantage in this fierce battle for new potential customers. I will keep all offers secret, and will reveal only the winner at the end, and nothing else.  Right now I am waiting. Being skeptical is healthy for the business, but some projects may bring advantages and good advancements. Thank you for your patience, and I hope in a successful collaboration.
Kind regards, Florin

Asta e, gata, am zis-o, ma simt mai liber. Sa vedem cine o sa ma caute, desi ei le stiu pe ale lor. Dacit atita. Viata merge inainte. Ca si pina acuma.
PS Daca vreti sa ma ajutati, puteti sa share-uiti postul asta. Cu cit mai multe share-uri pe orice retea sociala cu atit mai bine. Cine va fi cel/cea care a contribuit (documentat, nu pe vorbe) la un share care mi-a adus un contract va avea partea lui/ei. Multumesc anticipat.

2 comments:

  1. I blog frequently and I truly thank you for your information. The article has
    truly peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for new details
    about once a week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! If you do understand a bit Romanian language would be more interesting, I think.

    ReplyDelete